El Mayor Amor

El Mayor Amor

Bienvenidos (Welcome)

Thank you for taking the time to visit my humble blog; it's not much, but it's a place for me to share the ways the Lord is directing, leading, and teaching me to those I love most. The destination is Esperancita, Honduras... a small town in the tropical countryside of Honduras, where God has led me to a mission field of orphaned children who have stollen my heart. The mission is this... to share the love of my Savior Jesus Christ in every way, and every day with these precious children. Esperancita translates to "little hope" in English, and yet I have no small hope for what the Lord can accomplish through my life, and through the lives of these children. I chose to title the blog "El Mayor Amor" (The Greatest Love), because I know the greatest Love quite personally. I love Him, because He first loved me! And, as the Bible commands, I seek to share that all-too-wonderful love with the children to whom the Lord has led me. As I aim to raise these children in the ways of the Lord, and assist with their most basic of needs (physical) and even their most complex of needs (love), please pray for me; That the love of my Savior would shine through my every action, and every deed... that in this area of "little hope" I could demonstrate the "greatest love" that points directly to Christ!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fe en que no puedo ver

Faith in the unseen...

This week, I would simply just like to ask for your sincere prayers for my Mother, Judy.  She underwent her heart surgery on Tuesday, and as of today is still sedated and connected to 3 different assistive machines that are helping her to breathe, helping her heart to pump the blood, and something else that I won´t pretend to understand.  It´s difficult to hear the tears of my family over the phone, but Im grateful because I serve a Mighty God that sees and hears all.  His hands extend further than mine and He understands and controls everything in His perfect Will.  Please pray for my mom, for my dad, and for my sister.

We are doing well here and are super blessed, every day.  Thats all...  press on, in faith, trusting and hoping in the unseen!

Simply Sarah

2 comments: